25.8.15

Rearranging

Rearranged a few of the rooms (in my current dollhouse, not the Beacon Hill just yet!) slightly to include some of the items I got for my birthday, as well as new items I've bought myself recently. Switched the bedroom and bathroom around, meaning the bathroom is in the attic now. Which is a thing about many dollhouses that I've never liked! But I just felt like changing things round a little. One of the main criteria when choosing a new dollhouse was that it had to have a somewhat realistic layout. No walking through bedrooms to get to other rooms etc., hence why the Beacon Hill was my final decision - love the hallways!

2 comments:

  1. I agree whole-heartedly about the bathroom in the attic and walking through bedrooms to get to other rooms. Having said that, I do know of people who lived in houses where they did have to walk through bedrooms to get to other rooms. What a pain. Your little house is very cute and it is good to rearrange occasionally, I think it gives us fresh ideas. Like in real houses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, yes rearranging (in real houses as well) is always something that helps give me a fresh, motivated feeling. As well as decorating and furnishing entirely new spaces!

      Delete