19.8.15

Moving On


 These are a couple of pictures I took whilst experimenting with my new DSLR. They're from the dollhouse I have at the moment. Still unsure as to what to do with it, whether I sell it and use the (much needed) money to buy supplies and accessories for the Beacon Hill or keep it. I do need somewhere to keep all my furniture etc while constructing the Beacon Hill so I suppose I'll keep it for a while at least!
Not really sure what it's worth either. It's a number of years old but in terms of condition it's basically brand new - not a scratch on it and I never wallpapered or did the flooring or even attached the staircases. It came as a flat pack (pre-painted etc) and I put it together but it's pretty sturdy so shouldn't be too hard to transport within the South Island. I think we paid about $300 for it, but I'd be happy with $200! But not really sure how to value it.


No comments:

Post a Comment