19.5.16

Stained furniture & mini plant



Before and after shots of the unfinished furniture I bought online a few weeks ago, which I stained tonight. I just used one coat of stain and wiped off the excess with a tissue. Really happy with how the blanket box turned out. I think I will add another coat of stain on the drawer of the wall table so it matches the sides a bit better. Then I will glue on the handles for the drawer.

Tonight I also finished making a miniature hosta plant using a tutorial and printout from weloveminiatures.com - I think it turned out pretty well! I wonder if the pot is slightly too big for the plant (I have three matching pots and that's the biggest) but oh well :P maybe the owners put it in this pot so the plant can "grow" into it ;) I will make some more hosta leaves to plant in another pot, and then some other plants as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment